- The Pomegranate House allows pets with advance notice. Out of consideration of other guests, pets must be quiet in the cottages and on a leash at all times when outside. We ask that pets provide us with their owner's cell phone number if they intend to leave them alone in their cottage.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building. We provide ashtrays on our porches.
- Room rates include a hearty full breakfast served between 8:30 and 9:30 AM and evening refreshments.
- Our rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $20 per person additional charge for more than two people in any accommodaton.
- Check-in is available beginning at 3:00 PM. Check-out is 11:00 AM. We appreciate notification if you will be arriving later than 10:00 PM.
- Cancellations - Reservations must be secured with a one night deposit with a credit card number. In case of cancellation, a $25.00 processing fee will be assessed if cancellation notice is received at least 10 days prior to arrival. Guests canceling / changing their reservation dates less than 10 days in advance of their scheduled arrival date or during their stay, are responsible for all nights we are unable to resell.
- Some weekends require a two night minimum stay - such as holidays, spring break and wine walk.
$95 Room Rate
Applies to queen cottages and the Merlot Suite. Sunday thru Thursday nights only. Some restrictions apply. Does not apply to Holidays.
Third Night Free Special
Get a third night for free (least expensive of the three nights) when you buy two. Third night must be in the same room and at the same time as the two paid nights. Does not include Holidays in any cottage or room. Does not include king cottages or rooms during Spring Break. Does not include the Lakehouse. This special is for new reservations only and must be requested when you make the reservation - sorry, no exceptions. Not available to be used in conjuction with Bedandbreakfast.com gift cards.
All Special Rates are based on double occupancy.
Historic Granbury is just the place to visit if you want to get away from the big city. We'll be happy to pick you up from the Dallas/Fort Worth airport, too! Once you're here, ride the trolley or take a bike ride to Granbury's historic downtown.
Granbury Opera House – The Granbury Theatre Company is open again and presenting some of the best plays you'll ever see in a Fabulous newly renovated Theatre. Call 817-579-0952 for reservations. Mention that you're staying at the Pomegranate House for a discounted rate!
The Promise – Musical drama by 80 Christian actors presenting the life and death of Jesus Christ.
Brazos Drive-In – Almost 60 years old. There are fewer than 400 drive-ins left in the U.S.
Barking Rocks Winery – Texas grapes with Italian and California influences. Monthly events at the winery.
Bluffdale Winery – 15 miles southwest of Granbury. Closed on Tuesdays.
Dinosaur Valley State Park – A great place to see fossilized dinosaur tracks. Two fiberglass dinosaurs (70 ft. and 40 ft.) picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming, wildlife observation and an area to ride your own horse.
Acton Nature Center - 74 acre nature center open to the public seven days a week. Hiking, biking, wildflowers, butterfly garden. Free
U.S. Veteran's Museum - Large collection of memorabilia from all wars and conflicts. Donation admission.
Historic Granbury Gunslingers - Re-enactments around the square on weekends.
Granbury Doll Museum - huge collection of dolls of all ages.
Granbury Ghost & Legends Tour - Eleven block walking tour around the square. $10 per person. Tours at 7 and 9:15 on Fridays & Saturdays.
Fossil Rim Wildlife Center – 18 miles south of Granbury. 1800 acres of private, not for profit wildlife viewing along 9-1/2 miles roadway. Open year-round. Cafe, store, children's center. Prices vary per season, day.
Spa Treatments – There are several very good day spas in Granbury. We will be very glad to arrange an appointment for you for a massage, facial, tanning, manicures and pedicures.
Antique and Collectible Shopping – There are far too many wonderful shops to list here, but we will be happy to provide you with a list while staying at the Pomegranate House.
Yearly Festivals: General Granbury's Birthday - March, Wine Walk - April, Memorials Day Weekend, 4th of July Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Harvest Moon - October, Country Christmas Parade - November, Candlelight Tour of Homes - December. Plus many small events throughout the year.Historic Granbury is just the place to visit if you want to get away from the big city. We'll be happy to pick you up from the Dallas/Fort Worth airport, too! Once you're here, ride the trolley or take a bike ride to Granbury's historic downtown.
To Get to Granbury's Best Bed and Breakfast From Fort Worth (41 miles):
From I-30 W, take Exit 5C and merge onto I-820 S. Take Exit 429A toward US-377 S/Granbury. Merge onto SW Loop 820. Turn right at Benbrook Blvd/US-377 and continue on US-377 about 25 miles. Exit onto E Pearl St/US-377-Business Route and continue 2.2 miles to 1002 W Pearl
To Get to Granbury's Best Bed and Breakfast From Dallas (73 miles):
From US-67 S, take the exit onto I-20 W toward Fort Worth and continue about 34.5 miles. Take Exit 429A for US-377 S toward Granbury. Merge onto Benbrook Blvd/US-377 and continue on US-377 for about 25.3 miles. Exit onto E Pearl St/US-377-Business Route and continue 2.2 miles to 1002 W Pearl
To Get to Granbury's Best Bed and Breakfast From Abilene (125 miles):
From I20, turn R on FM4 going towards Lipan and Thorp Springs. In Granbury, turn right onto Houston. When you reach the town square, turn right onto W Pearl St/US-377-Buisness Route and continue to 1002 W Pearl (About 10 blocks).From Fort Worth (41 miles):